Square-Enix didn’t show anything that wasn’t already well -known. Except for Babylon Falls which is a new Platinum X SE game and The Quiet Man. 7/10
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (September 14, 2018)
- An emphasis on stealth-based combat
- Apparently, Lara Croft isn’t the tomb raider yet but she seems ruthless. Especially the stinger shot as Sephiroth
Final Fantasy XIV:
- New patch and expansion
- Monster Hunter Events! Monsters, the cat mascot, and even emotes are included
- New IP from Square and Platinum after Nier Automata
- No date announced but it looks SICK!
The Awesome Adventure of Captain Spirit (June 26, 2018):
- A new title in the Life is Strange series
- Free for all consoles!
Dragon Quest XI:
- No gameplay was shown but it looks like a classic JRPG and story. If you want a classic RPG, DQ has always been an exceptional game.
The Quiet Man:
- Actually confusing. It didn’t reveal anything but it looks like a new IP based on noise and combat
Nier Automata, Octopath Traveler, and Kingdom Hearts 3 were all the same trailers that were shown before. No FF 7 because Square-Enix didn’t want to shoot themselves in the foot but showing anything and not having a release date. Perhaps they learned that promising a game with no official release date is ridiculous and annoys their fanbase. Examples: Final Fantasy
Versus 13 15, Kingdom Hearts 3.