Piranha Plant has just been released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate but there’s a glitch with it. Reported on GameFAQs and Twitter users, if you use Piranha Plant in All-Star Mode, your Save File will corrupt and you’ll have to reinstall and unlock everything again. This has been reported only for digital copies but I advise being cautious until Nintendo has released an official patch or update. I will revise the article once it has been. In the meantime, why not watch the new character be played by pro-players?
If you pre-ordered the game, the last day to download Piranha Plant for free is tomorrow, January 31st.
Many fans have been waiting for a new Metroid game for the main console. Unfortunately, Nintendo will “re-examine the development structure itself and change it.” Announced by Shinya Takahashi, Nintendo’s Senior Managing Executive Office, the game was not meeting Nintendo‘s standard.
A good part of the video stated Kento Tanabe, the Metroid Prime Producer, will be working with Retro Studios who made the original Metroid Prime trilogy. Check out the announcement below.
Have you been honing your skills online in Smash or Splatoon 2? Nintendo is hosting their second online tournament which features Super Smash Bro. Ultimate and Splatoon 2. Here are the rules below
Super Smash Bro. Ultimate
Sign up on Battlefy.com.
Each region will be split up based on parts of North America. Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast. You can check your region here. Each region starts Qualifiers will be held February 2, 2019. Finals will be held February 9, 2019. The registration period for the Regions Online Event 1 is January 22, 2019, through February 2, 2019, at 9:00 AM PT. Check your standard times!
- Format: One-on-One (1 player vs. 1 player), single elimination (Best of One)
- Seeding will be determined by Battlefy prior to the start of the Tournament. Battlefy to determine seeding based on player ranking and/or play history.
- All game results must be reported on Battlefy
- Style: Time
- Time Limit: 7:00
- FS Meter: Off
- Spirits: Off
- Damage Handicap: Off
- Items: Low
- Stage Morph: Off
- Stage Hazards: Off
- Launch Rate: 1.0x
- Underdog Boost: Off
- Pausing: Off
- Only Top 4 will advance to the Online Events Final Rounds
Jan. 22 – Feb. 10 at 9 a.m. PT
The team captain must register all four members (and one optional alternate) of the team online via Battlefy.com.
All results must be registered through Battlefy
INK POOLS ONLINE QUALIFIER
Starts at 9 a.m. PT and ends when the top eight teams have been determined.
Required Gameplay and Settings: Once the two designated Teams are in the Private Battle room, the host must select Turf War with the following settings:
- Stage : Stages will be pre-determined by Sponsor and displayed on the Battlefy bracket and the Tournament chat before the start of the match.
- Weapons/Gear: Anything player has unlocked may be used, except that Splatfest Tees are not allowed to be worn. Any player wearing a Splatfest Tee may result in an automatic loss for their Team in Sponsor’s discretion.
- Settings: The host must press X Button for more options, and then set the following settings:
- No Secondary abilities: OFF
- Use amiibo Gear: ON
- Use amiibo User Name: OFF
- Reset Options Every Match: OFF
Confirmed by Nintendo, Bowsette is impossible to create. According to Nintendo’s New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe website, only Toadette can use the website. Not sure why Luigi is mentioned in the item description when the true desire for the item was Bowser.
At least we will always have fanart, animations,
Tumblr, and more.